Full-time, External, Prague / Czech republic
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will develop mobile apps for major Czech clients, foreign start-ups and corporations and extend their current functionality. You’ll test software and tweak it on end devices. You’ll analyse required functionalities and create technical documentation. You’ll be a part of a team, working on international projects.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW AND HAVE?
- Android Studio/Eclipse (at times it’s needed)
- Android SDK + NDK
- Gradle/Ant (an advantage)
- REST API, SOAP and Sockets
- Grasp of mobile technologies and mobile app performance
- Writing clear and well-documented code
- Ability to become familiar with other projects
- Time-management skills
- Work with project management tools
- Fluent English for communication and writing documentation
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
We create software for business and life. We are an IT company looking for new efficient team members who will help us grow. What we can offer is work in an energetic young team with room for creativity, implementation of good ideas and the possibility to make a real difference. If a responsible post, fair play and pay and a friendly approach sound like the right job for you, become a part of Letsgood.com. Send us your CV and covering letter and if we seem to be a good match, we will be happy to meet you for an interview.